Dear Portal Users,
on Saturday, 19. June 2021, server maintenance work will be carried out by BASF Digital Solutions. On this day the portal will be unavailable from 01:00 p.m. - 09:00 p.m. (CEST). If you have any questions, please contact our Portal Support Team (Tel. +49 621/60-91878)!
Thank you very much for your understanding!
Hexamoll® DINCH offers an excellent toxicological profile:
- Hexamoll® DINCH has a cyclohexane ring instead of the aromatic benzene ring present in phthalate esters
- Complete regulatory database regarding physical chemistry, eco- and toxicological data is available
- Exceeding REACH requirements, repeat dose i.v. studies available
- Study reports have been evaluated by competent authorities and commissions worldwide*
- ECHA (03/16): “No need to initiate further regulatory risk management action at this time.”
- The Danish EPA reports and Swedish KEMI conclude that Hexamoll® DINCH is one of the most promising alternatives to DEHP for medical devices.**
*EU (SCENIHR/ EFSA), Germany (UBA, BfR, BauA), CH (BAG), NL (RIVM), FR (ANSES), USA (NSF), CAN (Health), AUS (NICNAS), CN (CFDA), JP (PMDA/ MHLW), KOR (KFDA)
** Danish EPA Environmental Project 1557, 2014 and Swedish KEMI Report 4/15